Schedule updated June 18, 2016
- September 17th - 12th Annual Recovery Walk and Celebration at Waterfront Park in Martinez. Come celebrate a day of recovery with others who have overcome addictions. We will pass out literature and schedules at our booth. The walk starts around 10:00 AM followed by a barbecue lunch and speakers. Contact Kathy if you want to help at the booth.
- MA hike the first Saturday of every month. Next hike Saturday, September 3 at Briones Regional Park. Meet at the Alhambra Creek staging area at 9:30am.
- MA District 2 is looking for events and hospitals & institutions (H&I) chairpeople. If interested please attend the next district service committee (DSC) meeting.
- Fundraiser at Oakland A’s games this summer. September 9; game is at 7:30pm. Contact Dave for details.
- Monthly District Service Committee (DSC) for districts 1 and 2 meets on the second Sunday of the month at First Congregational Church, 2501 Harrison St. Oakland, 6:00pm.
- Friday women's meeting is open to all women, including transgender/queer. Meets 7pm at Kaiser CDRP, 2nd Floor, Room 8, 969 Broadway, Oakland.
- Support MA meetings: Thursday afternoon and Sunday morning meetings needs support. District 13 (MA Online) needs support from folks with clean time.