The Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions are adapted with permission of Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc. Permission to adapt the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions does not mean that AA is in any way affiliated with this program. AA is a program of recovery from alcoholism---use of the Steps and Traditions in connection with programs and activities which are patterned after AA, but which address other problems, does not imply otherwise.
- September 17th - 12th Annual Recovery Walk and Celebration at Waterfront Park in Martinez. Come celebrate a day of recovery with others who have overcome addictions. We will pass out literature and schedules at our booth. The walk starts around 10:00 AM followed by a barbecue lunch and speakers. Contact Kathy if you want to help at the booth.
- MA hike the first Saturday of every month. Next hike Saturday, September 3 at Briones Regional Park. Meet at the Alhambra Creek staging area at 9:30am.
- MA District 2 is looking for events and hospitals & institutions (H&I) chairpeople. If interested please attend the next district service committee (DSC) meeting.
- Fundraiser at Oakland A’s games this summer. September 9; game is at 7:30pm. Contact Dave for details.
- Monthly District Service Committee (DSC) for districts 1 and 2 meets on the second Sunday of the month at First Congregational Church, 2501 Harrison St. Oakland, 6:00pm.
- Friday women's meeting is open to all women, including transgender/queer. Meets 7pm at Kaiser CDRP, 2nd Floor, Room 8, 969 Broadway, Oakland.
- Support MA meetings: Thursday afternoon and Sunday morning meetings needs support. District 13 (MA Online) needs support from folks with clean time.