Hello MA Fellowship,
Current Issues with Zoom Bombing across MA:
MA World Services (MAWS) has become aware of the proliferation of Zoom bombings occurring at large throughout our fellowship. The MAWS Board of Trustees convened an ad hoc committee to pull together resources for MA Zoom hosts to help protect our meetings. There is a link to our tips and tricks guide below, so you can begin to familiarize yourselves with the options available to you.
Please join us for an instructional workshop on implementing the safety features laid out in the materials provided here.
We are in this together, and can take steps to make sure our meetings and fellowship are safe from bombers!
Resources from MA World Services:
1. Zoom Bomb Prevention Workshop
- Who? Any MA member member, meeting host, or secretary
- What? 1.5 Hour long workshop to learn best practices for Zoom meeting security
- This Saturday 10/24 12:00pm Pacific Time
- Next Sunday 11/1 at 11:00am Pacific Time
- The same material will be presented at both workshops. Feel free to attend one or both!
- Zoom link: https://bit.ly/nobombers
2. Tips and Tricks Slide Deck
Can’t make it to the workshop? Need help before then? Read this slide deck on how to prevent bombings in your meetings…
Keeping our Meetings Safe from Zoom Bombers
Please reach out to MA World Service at email@example.com for any questions on these resources.
See you soon!
LB and The MAWS Board of Trustees